If you’re questioning why you’d use a staffing company for non permanent or everlasting recruiting wants, there are lots of wonderful the explanation why you’ll be able to profit from their providers. This prime 5 checklist addresses probably the most useful causes to think about using a short lived staffing or everlasting recruitment agency – Legal responsibility, Price, Flexibility, Experience & Time.
On with the checklist!
- Legal responsibility: While you have interaction the providers and/or worker of a staffing agency, they don’t seem to be your worker. Due to this fact, you don’t have any legal responsibility for his or her staff comp, skilled/common legal responsibility, payroll taxes and unemployment claims.
- Price: Although you’ll pay a service charge or hourly mark as much as a staffing/recruiting agency, you could needless to say they’re paying all the staff comp, skilled/common legal responsibility insurance coverage, state and federal payroll taxes. Usually this provides as much as about 12% of what the staffing agency pays the worker. So if they’re paying somebody $15/hour they’re paying out $1.80 on prime of that to cowl the above talked about bills related to using that particular person, not you. The leftover quantity between the pay price and consumer invoice price is what the company makes as revenue.
- Flexiblity: While you want a short lived worker or frankly any worker, there’s a number of expense and time incurred to search out the certified and finest candidate to your job. While you solely want somebody for just a few weeks or months, why do that in home when it may be outsourced to an company that focuses on your kind of place and subsequently already has the recruitment promoting spent and certified candidates lined up? You’ll be able to use the company’s worker as a lot or little as you want and might discontinue their task as soon as your work is full.
- Experience: There are staffing businesses and recruiters focusing on any business or place you’ll be able to think about. By working with an company or recruiter that has a specialty to your kind of place, you’ll instantly entry the precise expertise pool you are attempting to succeed in, in addition to upping your possibilities of getting the absolute best candidate. The time a specialised company or recruiter will take to fill your place may also be considerably much less since they solely work with candidates with particular abilities units.
- Time: Let’s face it, nearly all of us might use a bit of extra time in our days to get extra executed. Recruiting, screening and hiring a candidate whether or not non permanent or long run takes a major quantity of promoting and your private time. When you find yourself in a bigger firm it’s simpler to deal with non permanent or everlasting staffing wants as a result of staff have extra specialised roles akin to hiring supervisor or recruiter. Small to Medium sized companies can profit probably the most from participating the providers of a staffing company, since they’re usually carrying “many hats” of their present function and will not have the bandwidth so as to add one other job to their day by day actions, particularly a major one akin to recruiting & hiring.